Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blogroll

I've never had a blog before and probably wouldn't today if it wasn't for my English class. I was able to figure out how to make a blog list and in the blog list i basically just put blogs that I thought were interesting. I chose the Avatar and Shutter Island blogs becaus I really want to watch those movies and wanted to see what other people thought about it. I chose the relationship blogs because I think it's important to have a good relationship with people you really care about.

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen Avatar, arghh. I want to watch it! I heard it's great(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hadn't really occurred to me before that movies would have blogs -- interesting! I wonder how long the studio (or the production company or whatever) keeps up the blog. Do they just stop posting once the movie is out on DVD, or what?

    ReplyDelete